Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Stuph File Program - Episode #0001

I have toyed with the idea of doing a podcast, so I have tentatively created a version of what I think it might sound like. Basically, it would be a weekly, one hour version of the old radio show. Give it a listen. Let me know what you think. This is only the first one. There could be many more, or it could become a collector's item. Only time will tell.

For a program list of the items included and all their accompanying links in this one hour show, you can find the information on my website in the Stuph File Program section, or just follow this link to #0001.









To download the podcast, right click here and select "Save Link As"


Click logo for iTunes podcast subscription

The inaugural show features, among other things, an interview with Mitch Joel, president of Twist Image; a feature on video tombstones and the return of Steve Walsh: Our Man in The Heart of America Checking The Pulse Of The Nation. For a program list of the items included and all their accompanying links in this one hour show, you can find the information on my website in the Podcast section, or just follow this link to #0001.

7 comments:

  1. sounds great Peter! Nice to hear you without all the AM noise -

    I'm looking forward to hearing how this evolves as you break free from the habits and shackles of radio, and discover all that new media can offer both the producer and the listener..

    Enjoy this, have fun with it, and try to think of the stuph you couldn't/shouldn't do, and think what's keeping you from doing that here..

    all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuph, hope you get on iTunes podcast section soon. Or, at least have a podcast link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Mister!!! This is so cool...I don't know how or what you're set up with but WOW! Very professional and fun!

    Good on you...I suspect 0001 with soon be 1000 :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Peter, once again you're setting the bar a bit higher for yourself. We truly miss your show on the radio and this "Stuph File" is Great. My wife and I wish you the best and are so pleased at being able to hear your show!! We hope that you will be able to continue your "Podcast" and I wouldn't think of changing your Theme music. We are thinking of bringing up the computer into the bedroom so we can listen to you like we used to. Not going to happen though!! We will just have to take our evening Tea in the basement and listen to you. Take care and once again, Thank you!!

    Bill & Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just listening to your podcast right now. Great to hear you again! I hope this works out. I would love to be able to download your show all the time. Gotta go, your program is on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait.......!!! more PAH!

    ReplyDelete