Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Stuph File Program Slide Show - TV's Original Catwoman, Julie Newmar

Stuph File Program listeners, there is another video slide show awaiting you! This one hails from August’s #0105 and features TV’s original Catwoman, Julie Newmar.

This is the second time I’ve had the chance to talk with this amazing woman. She was a guest on my old radio show many years ago.

This time around, she was promoting her new book The Conscious Catwoman Explains Life On Earth




Many thanks once again to PR maven Harlan Boll for not only getting Julie to me, but supplying me with most of the pictures that make up the video presentation.

Watch the slide show on YouTube while the audio plays! Share the link with fans of the original purrrr-fect Catwoman!

That’s the Stuph – the way I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment