Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Stuph File Program Slide Show - Phyllis Diller

Stuph File Program listeners, another video slide show is here. This one hails from August’s show #0158. It's a retro interview from my celebrity audio archives that features a talent who, sadly, is no long with us.

This one hails from back in September of 2004 with legendary, trailblazing comedienne, Phyllis Diller.

At the time she was still acting, but retired from stand up for two years. She was 87 years old when we talked.

Very few in the public knew her life off stage. Phyllis was a mother of five who worked hard on stage to earn a living for her family. But she did it in a career that she truly enjoyed.

What most people remember about her was her laugh. It filled a room and it was genuine. Phyllis loved to laugh and she loved to make people laugh. For half a century she excelled at both.

Watch the slide show on YouTube while the audio plays! Share the link with fans of Phyllis Diller. It will surly leave a smile on your face.

That’s the Stuph – the way I see it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return once again since I book-marked it.

    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.
    My website ... nmt-inc.com

    ReplyDelete