For a program list of the items included and all their accompanying links in this one hour show, you can find the information on my website in the Stuph File Program section, or just follow this link to #0384.
To download the podcast, right click here and select "Save Link As"
Featured in this episode:
- Anson Williams, actor/author, The Perfect Portion Cookbook
- Donny Most, actor/singer, Happy Days
- Mike Wolfe, Calendhair
- Allen Wittman & Andrew Masters, creators, Liquid Ass
- Lainey Morse, Goat Yoga
- Davy Rothbart, founder, Found Magazine
- Leslee Udwin, filmmaker, India's Daughter
- Toni Tennille, singer/author, Toni Tennille: A Memoir
- Peter James, author, Love You Dead (Roy Grace)
Post a Comment